1. A "Jukebox" that will play .lin files. It contains a large collection of bridge tutorial .lin files, many thanks to Hondo717, Kia and Karen10. For a sample, from the aaBridge Welcome screen, click on Index of Useful Lins.
2. An after play (postmortem) Hand Analyser. If you have played on BBO you can get your hands into aaBridge see the post How do I - get a BBO hand into aaBridge. Now you can use the Double Analyser - see this post.
3. Learning to Count the hand - to me, if you think of aaBridge as a goose, this is the Golden Egg.
4. For Novices and Beginners. aaBridge is good for playing HUGE hands until you get bored with them. So no more 'HUGE hand fright'. From the Welcome screen click on - Play Bridge and Show Deal Choices.
5. aaBridge contains (as internal lin files) all the instructions you need to write you own lin file.
Finally - for New aaBridge Users
Please follow the instructions on the Welcome Page, click the Flow button and read all the
New user tutorial pages.